MARINE UPHOLSTERY BY VAL
- We have a 1979 Dolphin 31 sailing Yacht which we have been upgrading and renovatingThe contribution that Val has made to this process has been invaluable , the interior has gone from looking very tired to something we are very proud of and has taken years off the boatWhen we first saw the cushions they had something which is very rare these days a "WOW" factorTo summarise we would heartily recommend Val who provides a very professional and friendly service all at a very reasonable costThanks again ValBest WishesRussell & Diane Haughan
Just to say THANKS for the wonderful job you did on the cushions for our Sadler29 which is transformed. Excellent service, beautiful finish, thoughtful communication, very competitive pricing and easy transportation arrangements. We would be delighted for you to use this as testimonial Best wishes
Thank you so so much Valerie. You have done a fabulous job! Have a great xmas. Xx
- Thanks Val for lovely cushion covers, they look very nice indeed.
Val, quick note to say that I am delighted with the cushions. They are beautifully made and fit perfectly. Thank you very much
- Dear ValI wanted to let you know that the curtain repairs you carried out are brilliant. I am so pleased and can only add you are very talented.Thank you, Anna
Hi Val Thank you so much for doing such a great job on our blinds and seat covers! The caravan looks great! I am so pleased. Once again, thanks for transforming our caravan - looks brill !!! Thanks again. Best regards
Have just got home and put the cushions in place. They look great . We’re really pleased with them. Thank you so much.
Just thought I`d drop you an Email to say the cushions you made for Priscilla fitted lovely and we were very pleased with the quality of the finished product , so many thanks.
"Val I have just offered up the new cushions and I thought I would let you know my first reaction. Cushions are nicely made and the interior is transformed but what really struck me is the fit which is superb, there is no other word for it. So much better than the manufacturers original. Very happy indeed." Regards Ken D (08/02/2019)
Once again Val, I can't thank you enough. I love it. 6 years of hard work and you have topped it off brilliantly (boat cushions). I will definitely recommend you. Warren Hill.
Hello Val, Aneke and I would like to say a very big thank you for our beautiful new seats and back rests, they look magnificent and have totally changed the look of Karita. Thank you again, Keith & Aneke Vertigen (08/10/19)
Dear Val Here are a few pictures of the cushions in place on Arunem - they look and feel great! Thank you for the excellent service, you made the whole process very easy and your helpful observations on our various options were much appreciated. Best regards, David & Trish (27/08/19)
- Hi ValWe are over the moon with the boat external seats, they look amazing , what a difference it has made to the appearance of the boat. Thank you.We will be in touch about the interior later in the year.Kind RegardsDawn Brant
- Hi Val,Just thought I would let you know that the boat seats look great! Thank you once again for your excellent work.Mark Goodhind.
Hi Val, We have finally fitted our new upholstery and curtains on our Freeman 23 and they look absolutely amazing. We still have lots of work to do but the new cushions and curtains just take it to another level. Just thought I would send you some photos so you can see your fantastic work on our boat. Warm regards, Angela & Mark Caddell
- Hi Val,Sorry for the delay in sending this email. Just wanted to let you know that we are delighted with the cabin upholstery you have made for us.Everything fits fantastically and looks just great.Many thanks, Steve & Sue Cook
- Good evening ValJust a quick message to thank you for the lovely cushions you made for me. I cleaned the boat today and popped all the cushions into place and they fit perfectly. Thank you so much Val 👍Kindest regardsLynsey x
Just a note to say we are very pleased with the settees. I'm really pleased with the seats it's greatly improved the overall appearance. Thanks for your excellent service and attention to detail. Kind regards
A brief note to say how pleased we are with the berth and cockpit cushions for our Mitchell motor boat. The workmanship is superb, the turnaround was impressive and the price competitive. Who could ask for more? Regards and thanks so much.
Just to let you know that we have received the cushion in-fill - thank you very much. It is now in place on the boat. We are thoroughly delighted with the work you have done for us and can't praise you enough for your customer treatment and expertise in the work you do. We shall definitely recommend you to anyone who might be looking to have some upholstery done in the near future. We are totally satisfied with everything now. Thank you again for such wonderful work. Best wishes
Last week, I took delivery of my new upholstery for the saloon, chart table seat and a cover to go over my hanging locker.
I used 'Marine Upholstery By Val', based in Clacton but will travel to most east coast marinas I believe.
I was very impressed with the information, advice and communication prior to order being placed and am absolutely thrilled with the appearance, comfort and standard of craftsmanship now that the items have arrived. The cost was very reasonable indeed and I'll be sure to use Val for any future upholstery work. She is able to do boats, campers and probably everything in between!
Can't recommend highly enough!
I have no link to the company, just a very very happy customer!
I specialise in upholstery for boats, caravans, camper vans, horse boxes, outdoor garden loose cushions, curtains, scatter cushions, domestic window seats and much more..... Please have a look at previous work in the picture gallery.
Why Choose Us?
I have been a marine and caravan upholsterer since 2009 and in that time I was contracted by SLC to do their upholstery at their premises. I have had now the opportunity to work from my own premises, I have opened my own business as a sole trader.
I use only the best materials available and suitable for each job, I am able to provide a one to one service and a fast turn around than larger upholstery companies and at very competitive prices. I also do repairs (i.e: new zips and sliders, new foam cut to the size of your old one, replacing stainless fittings, re-stitching boat covers, replacing damaged windows and so on....)